to receive a special discount
and release notification for my upcoming Udemy course:
Unreal Engine 4 Mastery: Create Multiplayer Games with C++
Approved by Epic Games
and taught by former Epic Games engineer, Tom Looman, this course teaches you how to use C++ so you can build your own games and artificial intelligence in Unreal Engine 4.
What will I learn?
- Discover the power and ease of C++ to build games in Unreal Engine 4.
- Master the fundamentals of C++ programming for Unreal Engine 4.
- Build multiplayer games in C++ to play with friends.
- Utilize the Gameplay Framework to create any genre of games.
- Create multiple types of Artificial Intelligence within Unreal Engine 4.
- Write clear code that can be exposed, extended and modified by Blueprint.
In this course, you will:
- Create two multiplayer-ready games in C++
- Create multiple types of AI enemies
- Expose C++ code to Blueprint to unlock the full power of the engine
- Discover the fundamental classes required to build games
- Code many common gameplay mechanics like weapons, power-ups, characters, guards, and more
- Challenge yourself with fun activities that further test your programming knowledge
- Discover many tricks and features in C++ to get the most out of Unreal Engine
- Master the fundamentals to build your own dream game
Thank you so much for your interest in my course and please leave behind your email address to be notified on launch day with a special discount!
- Tom Looman
* indicates required